Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Apparently, it's a touchy subject.

Well here I go again...remember the english teacher that can't form sentences that I mentioned? Let's elaborate. The woman cannot even keep her train of thought long enough to finish it. She cuts herself off and argues with herself and is really just strange. And she never says one single thing without writing it on the whiteboard. Which is just ridiculous. Well I am currently writing a paper for that class, and quite frankly, I want to find her and ask her what she was on while she was grading my last paper. It's an english class, not a "please insert your opinion and grade me based on whether or not you agree with my opinion" class. She missed the memo. The woman literally took my sentence that read "These numbers are overwhelming." and crossed out overwhelming and wrote interesting. Really? Not a fan of my adjective choice? I don't find those particular numbers interesting, actually. I may or may not purposely butcher this paper with questionable adjectives in high hopes that it makes her head explode...

On a side note, Anne Burrell on the Food Network just informed her viewers that if you have a peanut allergy, you could fry in canola instead. Anyone who has ever watched Good Eats knows that's entirely inaccurate. The allergy part is in the protein of the peanut, so people with peanut allergies can still use peanut oil. DUH, get it together Anne Burrell, yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment