Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Holy Lack of Education

Today's rant is brought to you by none other than the finest English teacher in Southwest Virginia (which is NOT a compliment)

Let me tell you what I wasted 55 minutes of my life (which I'll never get back) doing today...

I went to English class where my teacher started off my telling us she didn't finish grading our papers because she has 75 students and the papers are 6 pages long and so she has 350 pages to read! (To those of you who aren't so quick, it's 450. She's clearly underestimating herself.) She then spent the entire rest of the class going over what she referred to as "vital information for writing our next paper"...Here's what she said:

1. Staple your pages together
2. Print 2 copies or make sure you save your paper
3. Don't include any source material you didn't use

Is this real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment